Brian D. Long
Brian D. Long is a shareholder of Rigrodsky & Long and works out of the Wilmington, Delaware office.
Mr. Long has over fifteen years of class action litigation experience representing plaintiffs in state and federal courts nationwide, including the Delaware Court of Chancery.
Mr. Long is a graduate of Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and of the Duquesne University School of Law in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Upon graduation from law school, Mr. Long was associated with the firm of Roda & Nast, P.C., also in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where he litigated mass tort, consumer fraud, and antitrust class action litigation. After three years at Roda & Nast, Mr. Long moved to the Wilmington, Delaware office of Chimicles & Tikellis, LLP. In March 2005, Mr. Long moved to the Wilmington, Delaware office of Milberg LLP. Mr. Long co-founded the Firm in 2006.
- Franklin & Marshall College
- Duquesne University School of Law
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit