Seth D. Rigrodsky
Seth D. Rigrodsky, a shareholder of Rigrodsky & Long, works out of the Wilmington, Delaware office and has over twenty years of experience as a plaintiff attorney.
Mr. Rigrodsky is a magna cum laude graduate of both Brandeis University and the Georgetown University Law Center. While at Georgetown, he served as Articles Editor of the Georgetown Law Review. Mr. Rigrodsky began his legal career as a law clerk to the Honorable Andrew G.T. Moore, II, of the Delaware Supreme Court. Following his clerkship, Mr. Rigrodsky was associated with the law firms of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz in New York City, and Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP in Wilmington, Delaware, where he concentrated his practice on corporate and complex business litigation. In 1994, Mr. Rigrodsky joined Morris and Morris in Wilmington, Delaware, where he became a partner beginning in January 2000, and represented investors in numerous federal and state class and shareholder lawsuits. Mr. Rigrodsky joined the law firm Milberg LLP in 2001 and founded its Delaware office. Mr. Rigrodsky co-founded the Firm in 2006. He was recently appointed by the Delaware Court of Chancery to the Rules Committee of the Delaware Bar.
- Brandeis University, magna cum laude
- Georgetown University Law Center, magna cum laude
- New York
- United States District Courts for Districts of Delaware and Colorado
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Second, Third, Fourth, and Sixth Circuits