This website (including its subpages) was created by Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., and is © 2014 by Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. All rights are reserved.
Information Contained on this Website
The contents of this website are offered for informational purposes only, do not constitute legal advice, do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. or any of its attorneys, staff, or clients, and are not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. A visit to this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. You should not act or rely on any information in this website without consulting an attorney for individual advice regarding your individual situation. If you have any questions regarding the contents of this website, please contact us.
State Practice and Advertising Restrictions/Disclaimer
All states and jurisdictions have statutes that make it unlawful for any person or group of persons to hold themselves out as attorneys unless admitted and licensed to practice as an attorney at law.
Our Firm’s attorneys practice in state and federal courts throughout the United States. We have attorneys licensed to practice in the following state courts:
- New York
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
We have attorneys licensed to practice in the following federal courts:
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Courts of Appeals in the following Circuits:
- Second Circuit
- Third Circuit
- Fourth Circuit
- Sixth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the following Districts:
- District of Colorado
- District of Connecticut
- District of Delaware
- District of New Jersey
- Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Eastern and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
To the extent that State Bar Rules of any jurisdiction require us to designate a principal office and/or attorney responsible for this website, Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. designates Seth D. Rigrodsky of the Firm’s Wilmington, Delaware office as the attorney responsible for this website.
- Information your web browser software may automatically provide to our web servers, such as the address of the website you hyperlinked from, the identity of your internet service provider, and the type and version of the browser you are using;
- Information you provide to us in an e-mail message or attachment; and
- Information you provide to us in a form on our website.
Any information you submit to us will only be used for the purpose for which it was submitted.
- Improve privacy by storing information a user may submit to us on our secure server and referencing it with a cookie. This enables us to transmit user information in a secure manner;
- Keep track of user requests to search and sort through information on the website;
- Personalize the website for users. For example, certain confirmation pages may display the name users provide to us; and
- Provide administrative services.